North Bellmore SEPTA
SEPTA Membership Form
Special Education PTA Family/Faculty Membership 2021-2022
As the new school year begins, we invite all parents and faculty of North Bellmore students to join and support our organization. SEPTA is a PTA operating within the five schools in the North Bellmore school district. SEPTA organized to support, encourage, strengthen, and promote a greater awareness of special education, and each individual student’s needs.
What are SEPTA'S Goals?
- Advocate for programs that enable each child to reach his/her full potential.
- To bring together parents and teachers of special children in order to share their experiences involved in educating children.
- To keep parents informed of issues and changes affecting their children.
- To familiarize parents with the process and procedures associated with the identification and placement of children in special education programs through the Committee on Special Education and Committee on Preschool Education.
- To educate legislators, school board members and the community about the needs of children.
- To encourage integration of the child with special needs into regular programs with his/her peers.
- To support one another in our journey with our beautiful children.
We receive no funding from outside sources nor do we share in the profits from our schools PTA’s, our funding comes from our dues and fundraisers. Please join us as we advocate for the education of ALL children in the North Bellmore School District.
Meeting Dates All meetings are at 7:30pm at Martin Avenue School 2616 Martin Ave. Bellmore
Contact SEPTA via email at NBellmoresepta@gmail.com
or find us on Facebook, search North Bellmore SEPTA
For your convenience you can register and pay membership online at https://nbsepta.memberhub.store/